Last updated February 21, 2023
Website access and account creation
Intellectual Property Rights
All the information, software, text, images, videos, audio, and other content, as well as the design, selection, and arrangement of the Website and its features, are the property of the Company and are protected by both domestic and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Materials may be temporarily stored in your computer's RAM when you access and view them.
- Your web browser may cache files for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download a reasonable number of Website pages for personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may use the social media features provided with the content.
Please do not:
- Change any materials copied from this site;
- Use any images, photos, videos, or graphics separately from the text they are associated with;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Do not use any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website for commercial purposes.
If you want to use material on the Website in a way that is not covered by these terms, please contact: email@example.com
The Company name and logo (Tree House Bonsai) and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Harm minors, expose them to inappropriate content, or request their personally identifiable information;
- Upload or download any material that does not comply with the Content Standards;
- Send unsolicited advertising or promotional material without our written consent;
- Pretend to be the Company or any other person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that could harm the Company, its users, or restrict their use of the Website.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Overburden or damage the Website or interfere with anyone else's use;
- Use any automated means to access or copy the Website's content without permission;
- Use any means to interfere with the Website's proper functioning;
- Introduce malicious software or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its servers;
- Attack the Website through a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Attempt to disrupt the Website's functioning in any other way.
The content on this Website may be updated periodically, but it may not be comprehensive or current. Any material on the Website could be outdated at any time, and we are not obligated to update such material.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Purchase terms and conditions
All items are shipped from Japan to your country. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or the item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will actively follow up on your order and take the necessary measures.
Please note that:
- We do not accept returns of any items.
- Reimbursement is available under certain conditions, please contact us for more details.
- If you want additional guarantees, please take out insurance for an additional fee.
Policy regarding private consultation:
There are two types of private consultation available: For those who are residing or visiting Japan, a face-to-face private consultation can be arranged. For those living outside of Japan, the private consultation will be conducted online.
Please note that:
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled consultation, you may reschedule it once for free.
- However, we do not offer any refunds if you do not show up.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, but not in a way that suggests our association, approval, or endorsement without our written consent. Our website offers social media features, which you can use to link to our content or share it via email or communication platforms. However, you must use these features as provided and not cause our content to be displayed on any other site, except for limited portions. Your website or any site where you make our content accessible must comply with our Content Standards. We may disable any links or social media features at any time without notice.
Links to other websites
The Website may provide links to other websites and resources offered by third parties for your convenience only. Please note that we have no control over the content of these sites or resources, and we do not take responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from your use of them. If you choose to visit any third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to their terms and conditions of use.
Disclaimer of warranties
You acknowledge that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Termination of Agreement
We reserve the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including referring to law enforcement, for any unauthorized or illegal use of the Website.
We may cooperate fully with law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of any person who posts materials on or through the Website. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US, ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS.
Legal Name: Tree House Bonsai
Address: 228 Wakaguri, Ami, Inashiki District, Ibaraki 300-0333, Japan
Phone number: 029-811-6486
Email address: email@example.com
Director: Adam Michael Jones
Delivery time: Orders will be processed within 3-5 business days, and products should be received within 7 days (air shipping) and 1 to 3 months (sea shipping)
Accepted: payment methods Credit cards or via local bank transfer
Payment methods: Credit card, PayPal, Google Pay